Monday, September 01, 2008

It's me ... Juno ...

... and I've been here TWO WHOLE WEEKS already!

Time flies when you're figuring out your new family!

I've figured out how to get up in my mom's chair and avoid tipping over the laptop while I chew on my sister Luna's bone ...
.
Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to leave the cats alone yet, and ... jumping after one of them the other day ... there was some what I guess they call "collateral damage" ...

... and I was in BIG trouble!
.
So I got banished out to the porch ... where, as you can see ... they've had to put wire up to keep me from squeezing through the bars on the gate. (Tried that once ... that REALLY got their attention!)
.
So I settled in and was ready to be bored for awhile and then I heard something I haven't heard before ...

... and, peeking through the fence wires I saw ...

... the biggest dogs I've ever seen in my LIFE!

You just never know what's going to happen next around here! Stay tuned for the NEXT installment of Juno's Excellent Puppy Adventure!
.

No comments: